With your newly installed quartz countertops, you can now place your #1 kitchen appliance – the Coffee Maker. Coffee is known anywhere. In lots of places, in a different household and even on simple home. You can tell that most people drink coffee because it is a necessity to them, providing energy for their daily routine and for some is a cure or treatment.
We can tell that coffee has its own characteristics and personality just what a person does, that’s why we do have our own types, taste, and favoritism in coffee variants. This is where coffee mixes and other recipes take a ramp.
New research concerning coffee and its health benefits is being conducted all the time. There are good reasons to drink coffee and there are a few reasons not to. After all, you may have a caffeine-hater in your life. You know there are some discrepancies telling you what’s bad for your health. In all seriousness, here are some scientific reasons for drinking coffee in moderation specifically BLACK COFFEE.
The Key is MODERATION
- IMPROVES PERFORMANCE DURING WORKOUT
- IMPROVES CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH
- CLEANSES YOUR STOMACH
- PROVIDES ANTIOXIDANTS TO YOUR BODY
- SUPPORTS WEIGHT LOSS
- MAKES A PERSON INTELLIGENT
- BOOSTS YOUR MEMORY
- GOOD FOR THE LIVER
ADDITIONAL HEALTH BENEFITS of BLACK COFFEE:
- It can reduce LIVER CANCER RISK – Researchers found that those that consume 1 to 3 cups of coffee daily have a 29% reduced risk of developing liver cancer or Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) which is the common type.
- LONGEVITY – Another study showed that women who consume coffee have a lower risk of death from cancer, heart disease, and other factors which, therefore promotes a longer lifespan. Yet another study shows that coffee drinkers are less exposed to die prematurely from diseases like diabetes and other forms of cancer. It is also confirmed that those who drink 1 to 5 cups daily is an assured medication for you and extends your earth’ existence. Those that drink BLACK COFFEE, specifically, live longer than those who don’t.
- BLACK COFFEE PREVENTS CAVITIES – Researchers found out that strong black coffee kills the bacteria on the teeth that leads to tooth decay. Adding milk or sugar to coffee negates the effect and benefit.
- PROTECTS YOU AGAINST MELANOMA – Studies found out that the chances of having melanoma decrease through coffee consumption and the chances of having it keeps on decreasing with each cup consumed.
- PREVENTS RETINAL DAMAGE – A study shows that coffee can prevent retinal damage due to oxidative stress. Caffeine isn’t the culprit here, but Chlorogenic Acid (CLA) which is one of the strongest antioxidants found in the coffee bean.
- HELPS PEOPLE GET ALONG WITH CO-WORKERS BETTER – It shows that workers or workplaces who consumes coffee have a more positive view of self and others than those who are not coffee drinkers. Coffee intake also enhances one’s participation in corporate group activities.
- COFFEE MAY PROTECT YOU AGAINST PERIODONTAL DISEASE – Black coffee does not promote gum diseases, but rather is promoting protective benefits from it.
- REDUCES HEART ATTACK MORTALITY RISK – Those who drink two or more cups of coffee daily after going through a heart attack gets the least risk of dying from another attack.
- REDUCES SUICIDE RISK AND DEPRESSION – A 10-year study shows a cut-down suicidal risk in coffee drinkers also women who drink 4 or more cups have a 20% less chance of suffering from depression.
- INCREASE YOUR FIBER INTAKE – A cup of brewed coffee represents a contribution of up to 1.8 grams of the fiber of the recommended intake of 20 to 38 grams.
Coffee’s health-promoting properties are likely due to the antioxidants that naturally occurs in coffee beans. Antioxidants in coffee may dampen inflammation, reducing the risk of disorders and illnesses like cardiovascular diseases. A typical serving of black coffee contains more antioxidants than the usual servings of grape juice, blueberries, raspberries, and oranges.
For most people, coffee is a healthy part of their diet like the quartz kitchen tops Fairfax, who is responsible for your kitchen’s new look. It is fine to enjoy a couple of cups a day for as long as you have control over your consumption. However, black coffee may not be beneficial for everyone. Those with certain heart conditions, caffeine sensitivity, and woman who are pregnant should stick to decaf or tea. Also, those that drink coffee in excess may be negating some benefits because of the large amount of caffeine they are pouring into their system. These people may need to undergo a caffeine detox to reset their caffeine tolerance to a more moderate level.